- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Cochin Airport – MunnarCOCHIN (KOCHI) - MUNNAR - 150 Kms - 4 to 5 Hrs Once you arrive at Cochin Railway Station / Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the picturesque township of Munnar, famous for tea estates. Located 1,600 metres above the sea level, this hill station is a slice of India's historic past: this was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British government in south India. Sprawling tea plantations, picture-perfect towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular holiday destination. Once you check in at a hotel for night stay.
MunnarFullday SightseeingMunnarFullday sightseeing ( Full day) After breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Munnar - Rajamalai ( Eravikulam National Park ) , Mattupatty Dam , Boating in Dam , Shooting point , Eco Point , Kundale Lake , Tea Museum etc . Return to Munnar town for shopping of Tea , handicrafts , organic strawberry etc Overnight at Hotel In Munnar
MunnarThekkadyMUNNAR – THEKKADY - 125 Kms - 4 to 5 Hrs Breakfast at the hotel. Later transfer you to Thekkady, the venue of the famous Periyar (Thekkady) Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the most well-maintained wildlife sanctuaries of south India. Spread out over an area of 777 sq km, the sanctuary boasts of a splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar dam across the Periyar river, which adds to the charm of the park. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters as you cruise along the lake in the confines of a boat. O Later visit a
ThekkadyAlleppey House BoatTHEKKADY – ALAPPUZHA BACKWATERS – 170 Kms – 4 to 5 Hrs After breakfast, check out for the drive to Alappuzha, the home of the much-vaunted backwaters of Kerala. You have a surprise awaiting your arrival – a stay on a houseboat for an overnight cruise through the scenic backwaters of Alleppey! It's a journey that holds out much promise: cruising through palm-fringed canals; watching people at work in the paddy fields; relaxing on board as you are lulled into comfort by the sounds of the wind and waves. Cruise till the evening, by which time the houseboat halts in the lake for overnight stay.
Alleppey - CochinAlleppey - Cochin ( 90Kms - 1.5 hrs ) After breakfast transfer to Cochin . Visit Fort Cochin ,mattanchery ,chinese Fishing nets , St Francis Church , Jewish Synagouge , Marine Drive Etc . Overnight at Cochin Hotel.
Cochin Cochin AirportAfter breakfast transfer to Cochin Airport for onward journey with sweet memories of God's Own Country.
No details found.
- Accommodation as shown under hotel section
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata& fuel cost.
- Meal plan will be on CP (Room + Breakfast) MAP (Room + Breakfast & 1 major meal) AP (Room + All Meals)basis in all hotels as shown in Hotel section
- All transfers and sightseeing by Vehicle shown before Rate
- 5% GST included
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc
- All items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
- Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal and Coorg as they are hill Stations
- Ayurveda Charges
- Early Checkin Charges – PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.