- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Singapore Night Safari HD (Singapore)The Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The concept of a nocturnal park in Singapore was suggested in the 1980s by the former executive chairman of the Singapore Zoo, Dr Ong Swee Law. Constructed at a cost of S$63 million, the Night Safari was officially opened on 26 May 1994 and occupies 35 hectares (86 acres) of secondary rainforest adjacent to the Singapore Zoo and Upper Seletar Reservoir.
Morning Breakfast and Transfer to Universal Studio Singapore FD (Singapore)Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek , Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure.
Morning Breakfast and Transfer to Full Day Sentosa Tour Ticket Only (Singapore)Sentosa (Admission, 4d Adventure Land Choose 01 + 01-way cable car and Wings of Time 02nd show) Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom Gogreen Segway Fun Ride (1 ride) Madame Tussauds & Images of Singapore Live
Morning Breakfast and Transfer to Jurong Bird Park HD (Singapore)Jurong Bird Park is home to the colours of the world, as Asia’s largest bird park with a collection of more than 5,000 birds across 400 species & showcase several attractions such as the Waterfall Aviary, the 9-storey high Lory Loft, Jungle Jewels, Penguin Coast, Flamingo Lake, Pelican Cove, Hornbill & Toucan Aviary and many more.
City hotels - Coach Terminal (Singapore)Coach Terminal - Hotel in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur) Welcome to Kuala lumpur. Upon arrival at Coach Terminal you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel.
Half Day Batu Caves Tour (Kuala Lumpur)Petaling Street, the centre of Kuala Lumpur's original Chinatown, maintains much of its traditional atmosphere, particularly at night when vendors fan out their merchandise along the street. Chinatown is undoubtedly one of the most popular tourist spots in Malaysia. Chinatown is also a well-known bargain hunter’s paradise. At night, its main market area, Petaling Street, transforms into a lively and vibrant night market, filled with hundreds of stalls, offering everything from fresh fruits and cheap clothes and shoes to copies of brand-name watches and handbags.
Hotel in Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Kuala Lumpur)Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
No details found.
- 4 Night’s accommodation with Breakfast in Singapore at the PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
- 2 Night’s accommodation with Breakfast in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur at the Ancasa Hotel & Spa Kuala Lumpur
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary are operated on shared basis or will depend as per your vehicle selection during Customisation
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes, except tourism tax of MYR 10 per room per night, payable directly at hotel by guest.
- Coach Ticket from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.